Greenwood, MN


Coyotes & Animal Services

If you need help with domestic animal issues such as stray dogs, stray cats, bite reports, dog barking, and neglected or abused dogs or cats, please call South Lake Minnetonka Police at 763.525.6210. 

Animal services in Greenwood (and most cities) do not provide assistance in cases involving wild animals and wildlife management. If you have a problem with wildlife, pests, or critters, you should call a privately owned wildlife removal company or exterminator. However, at the 08-03-16 meeting, the Greenwood city council appointed an advisory committee to work on developing a Coyote Management Plan. The plan was approved by the city council and is posted below. To learn more about coyotes, click on the links below. 


Urban Coyote Research Website:


Coyote Hazing Guidelines:


Coyote Educational Materials: